[Wine]fallout 2 mouse and keyboard problem

kaya oguz kayaoguz at gmx.net
Mon Sep 27 02:22:02 CDT 2004

Hello to everyone!
I've got the latest (20040914) Wine. Everything works fine actually.
But I've got this weird thing with Fallout 2. It seems to work but
mouse and keyboard does not work. I tried enabling DirectX grab
on config file, but it didn't work. It grabs but still the mouse and
keyboard does not function. I tried turning on/off a few options
in the config file, try to find it with try and error, but nothing. Old
archives about the subject are left unresolved. Some old version
used to work I've read, but that release in 2000. Any suggestions
are highly appreciated. Thanks already!
Kaya

PS: I know I could try WineX but even there I've read same errors,
even though it's reported working- is it something with the hardware?

--
Kaya Oğuz
http://www.geocities.com/kayaoguz/

Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com//?q=affiliates&id=4079&t=85>