[Wine]Re: How to fix fixme:...

Hossein Movahhedian dma8hm1956 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:09:13 CDT 2005

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, Duane Clark <dclark at akamail.com> wrote:

> Hossein Movahhedian wrote:
> >
> >    Dear All
> >    Hi,
> >    Every time I run a program I get a few fixme messages like:{{{
> > fixme:msvcrt:_setmbcp Unreal codepages (e.g. -3) not implemented
> > fixme:mmtime:timeBeginPeriod Stub; we set our timer resolution at minimum
> > fixme:mmtime:timeEndPeriod Stub; we set our timer resolution at minimum
> > fixme:font:WineEngCreateFontInstance just using first face for now
> > }}}
> >    How can I fix them?
>
> Is it your intention to write code to fix them? Otherwise, if you just
> want the messages to go away, set an environment variable:
> WINEDEBUG=fixme-all
Unfortunately I don't know anything about Wine internals. BTW, some of
the programs which I run with Wine cannot load their default fonts. Is
this related to these fixme messages or I have to go back to Wine User's
Guide and read it throughly once again and try to fix the problem with
the installation of the corresponding ttf fonts in Linux.

Thanks
Hossein