[Wine]Execution of WineTools with Wine version 20041201 on RedHat 9

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Mon Feb 21 17:15:44 CST 2005

Am Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 09:34:14PM +0000 schrieb Andy Allen:
> I've installed Wine version 20041201 on RedHat 9 and Winetools 210-jo,
> but when I try to execute Winetools (by typing wt2 on shell (as a user,
> not root), I just get all the error messages below. Any suggestions as
> to what I'm doing wrong, please?

You Wine is broken, your distribution is very old and your WineTools is
outdated. The reason of the errors is your Wine. You have to take an RPM
from winehq for your distribution. But anyway your should consider
upgrading to Fedora Core 2. And WineTools is 2.1.1 by now. You should
upgrade this also.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"