[Wine]importing windows registry keys

Roman Stöckl-Schmidt roman.stoeckl-schmidt at web.de
Mon Jan 10 14:41:51 CST 2005

> When I just run regedit without an argument and try to import the keys
> that way everything seems to be okay, the file open dialog opens up, I
> select the file to import and click ok but nothing happens and I don't
> get an error message.

Got it to work after all. Seems to have been a problem with the EOL
characters, according to kate they were in mac format. Now don't ask me
why, pretty strange. Maybe I oughta check my settings in UltraEdit32
which I used in Windows to pre-edit the exported keys.

Anyway I still can't get Photoshop CS to work =(