[Wine]DC++ and Wine (UPDATE)

Isaac Rabicoff irabicoff at kc.rr.com
Wed Jul 20 02:38:34 CDT 2005

Hello everyone,

Sorry to email again, but I was able to run dc++ with the latest version
of wine.  It still crashes, however, when I begin to download or
upload.  I'm also not using keyboard.dll anymore because its unnecessary
(I only use comctl32, commctrl, comdlg32, and riched20).

I'm not exactly sure how to display the error message within the other
stuff outputted in console, but I think it may be contained within the
following:

fixme:edit:EDIT_EM_FmtLines soft break enabled, not implemented
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_SetColumnOrderArray iCount 6 lpiArray 0x4e69e8
fixme:winsock:NtStatusToWSAError Status code c0000024 converted to DOS
error code 6
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
fixme:winsock:NtStatusToWSAError Status code c0000024 converted to DOS
error code 6
fixme:winsock:NtStatusToWSAError Status code c0000024 converted to DOS
error code 6
fixme:winsock:NtStatusToWSAError Status code c0000024 converted to DOS
error code 6

Thanks,
Isaac