[Wine]Broken Date Selection Window

Ryan May rmay at ROSSBY.METR.ou.edu
Fri Mar 25 12:04:01 CST 2005

Hi,

I've been working on getting the application WeatherScope working under
Wine.

http://sdg.ocs.ou.edu/builds/final/win/WeatherScope/WeatherScope-1.2.1.exe
(Free for educational and non-commercial use)

With a little help from Rein Klazes, I've gotten the application
running.  The program is usable, but it has some pretty major warts, at
least under Wine 20050310.  The biggest one is with a popup window that
allows you to change the date and time for the data you are looking at
(which is accessed by right clicking on the date/time and selecting
date).  Under Windows, this window has one box with the date and one
with the time, and each box has an up and down arrow for incrementing
the various numbers in the date and time.  Under wine, both boxes have
the time, there is no date shown anywhere.  Also the arrows are not
present, but when you click in the area where they should be, you get a
popup allowing you to select a date from a calendar.  Unfortunately, you
get this calendar for both the date and time boxes.

Screenshots from windows and linux are attached.  Any one have any ideas
where to start trying to debug this?

Ryan

--
Ryan May