[Wine] Re: Exploring Folders

penna at bb.com.br penna at bb.com.br
Wed Oct 12 11:22:07 CDT 2005

> On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:00:00 +1000, in gmane.comp.emulators.wine.user
> you wrote:
>
> >I have also tried using launching a Linux equivillent (Naultilus on the
particular system we are testing on Slackware) but it does not launch, I
assume as it is a Linux program not a Win32 program.

> Wine happily launches Linux app's. I can launch nautilus by double
clicking in winefile.

> Rein.

Rein,

      Sorry for the question but what is a "winefile"??
      The way you launch linux apps seems, to me, very good. The way I used
to do is to put some entries at the registry keys in order to deal with
extensions (.zip, .doc, .odt, .sxw, .xls, .htm, ...)

Thanks. Ulisses Penna