[Wine] Re: wine AutoCAD R14

Uwe Bonnes bon at hertz.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Oct 19 02:56:48 CDT 2005

Carles Ferrando <carles.ferrando at gmail.com> wrote:
> [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, charset: iso-8859-1, 18 lines --]

> Hello Leute:
> I have installed wine 20050930 and i would to install Autocad r14 but
> installation was no succesfulle. See file with error message at run wine
> autocad.
> Thanks to help me.
> Carles.
> --
> Unhandled exception: stack overflow in 32-bit code (0x0a9389ce).
> In 32 bit mode.
> =>1 0x0a9389ce _shi_enterCriticalSection+0xa5e in sh31w32 (0x00010000)
>   2 0x00000000 (0x00000000)
Hi,

I had the same problem too. Found no solution.

The stack overflow error looks intriguing...

There are registry keys, that disable smartheap from patching (look for the
first hit on a google search  for "smartheap registry" (strangely
formated...), but then later on some structure is checked by smartheap that
was not allocated by smartheap and smartheap reports an error.

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de