[Wine] Transport Tycoon Deluxe for Windows installation failure / Wine-20050930

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 02:22:36 CDT 2005

Zoltan Boszormenyi wrote:
> I wanted to install Transport Tycoon Deluxe for Windows
> but the installation does not even start.
>
> I have wine-20050930-1fc3winehq.i686 on my system, FC3/x86-64.

With wine 20050930, you should use 'comctl32=native' with all your applications.
Otherwise you'll experience installers failing because they can't
create directories (and crashes in 'open file' dialogs..)

You can also check out CVS or SVN HEAD, where that problem has been fixed.
It's quite stable right now because there's a code freeze going on in
the main development branch.........

Worth a try!

HTH