[Wine] Re: Connection Error

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Wed Jul 19 10:16:19 CDT 2006

Vinicius 'Corvu' BR <vinicius.snts at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I used iptraf and netstat. The eth0 doesn't even created a
> proc/hardaware call for the connection; this make me think it's not
> calling the functions. If it were calling, it would create a connection
> attempt at least, wouldn't it?
> Am I wrong? (I'm not being sarcastic or ironic).

It would seems not. However, TCP/IP networking has been working for a
very long time in wine. Does the same program on a windows box within
the same network environment have problems connecting to the server?
Is there maybe something wrong with your network configuration?
As a last resort, you could try to strace the process for the program
and see what calls are made.

Daniel