[Wine] a tail of 2 users ?

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+d41d at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 09:21:16 CDT 2006

Actually, come to think of it, dosdevices could also cause problems.
c: needs to point to ../drive_c, since that's where Wine puts its c:
folder (and using a c drive from real windows won't work properly). z:
should also point to / or Wine might not be able to give a dos
filename to some files.

If c: points to something called fakewindows, that probably means the
.wine folder was created for an old version and could explain why
things aren't working.

--
Vincent Povirk