[Wine] Windows vs Linux

Josef Moellers josef.moellers at fujitsu-siemens.com
Wed May 3 02:29:07 CDT 2006

Daniel Skorka wrote:
> Josef Moellers <josef.moellers at fujitsu-siemens.com> wrote:
>
>>Quite simple: Look at the people in the street: most (all?) have
>>earphones. These are connected to little gadgets that repetitively say:
>>
>>"inhale" - "exhale" - "inhale" - "exhale" ;-)
>

> Ah, I see. Do they monitor the heartbeat, or do these people die when
> they start running?

I often see them fumbling around with their gadgets before they start
jogging, so I guess they need to switch to "double speed".

BTW There also seems to exist a "speak" - "listen" - "speak" - "listen"
- "speak" mode of these gadgets as some just walk idly apparently
talking to nobody ;-)

--
Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)
						-- T.  Pratchett