[Wine] Dead keyboard

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Mon Aug 6 18:04:19 CDT 2007

	Is there a demo for your program available?
	Also please attach your full terminal output. If your don't know how then try
this:

	1) Run any X terminal you like.
	2) Then cd to the directory where your program intalled and where its main
executable file is placed.
	3) Run "wine program.exe &> log.txt"
	4) Try to type some characters, keyboard shortcuts, etc.
	5) Close your program.
	6) That's it. You have the log.

	You also may want to run "wine program.exe" without redirecting its output to
a file just to see yourself does WINE prints something to the shell when you
try to type from your keyboard some keys or shortcuts.