[Wine] Dead keyboard

Jose chau at edicionescc.com
Mon Aug 6 18:47:12 CDT 2007

Thanks for taking this up.

Since the program is in the C:  drive that Wine creates, I cannot access
it from Linux.

So I ran the program, and wrote something without opening a data file.
Here is the result:

jose at josey:~$ wine  "C:\Program Files\Corel\Ventura 10/Programs/ventura.exe"
Fontconfig error: "~/.fonts.conf", line 2: not well-formed (invalid token)
Fontconfig error: "~/.fonts.conf", line 2: not well-formed (invalid token)
err:x11drv:X11DRV_CreateWindow invalid window height -25
fixme:mmio:MMIO_InstallIOProc Global procedures not implemented
I I write, it comes out here.

So the keyboard works, but it works in the Terminal window. Don't know
if this will be of help to start off with.

José