[Wine] Thumbsplus on wine

Ranpha1 at gmail.com Ranpha1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:48:52 CDT 2007

I'm trying to get thumbsplus working under Ubuntu 6.06 Dapper wit wine
(0.9.22). The install goes perfectly (not even the i need mdac message)
but then it start. Thumbsplus is asking for mdac version 1.5 or higher.
I tried to install this but then it asked for IE. Fine, i install
explorer (which worked fine) and then mdac...but mdac install says nope
, no IE can be found :-(.

Than i saw in the thumbsplus messag that you can also use MS acces
drivers ???

So i installed Office 2000 to get MS Access. No luck with thumbsplus.

What are these MS Acces drivers?? Can somebody tell me. Also on what
softwar does Thubsplus depend on?? I only have mdac, but another one
said he installed only dcom98....

If somebody maybe find it fun to figure this out drop a mail into my
box.

It Should be cool to get this working under Linux (and maybe with a
mysql database attached to it)