[Wine] "Before You Know It" Page Fault

paul.moyer at gmail.com paul.moyer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:48:54 CDT 2007

I am trying to use the language-learning program "Before You Know It
3.5 Lite" on wine.  This same executable works under native Windows,
but with wine, it consistently aborts when a word list is selected
(this is a mandatory action as the program begins).  The results of
running "WINEDEBUG=err+all wine <PROGRAMNAME>" is given here:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000000 at address
0x43199a (thread 0009), starting debugger...
Modules:
Cannot get info on module while no process is loaded
Threads:
process  tid      prio (all id:s are in hex)
0000000a
        0000000c    0
        0000000b    0
00000008 (D) (null)