[Wine] Reinstalling Shockwave

AdminPublisher AdminPublisher at msn.com
Mon Mar 12 23:30:37 CDT 2007

Okay, I got the issue with the desktop size resolved.

The first thing I'm trying to get running is Shockwave. I had it
running the last time I tried to use Wine a few months ago. As far as
I can tell, it was never uninstalled before, even though I did
uninstall Wine. Now, I'm trying to get it back up and running and
don't know how. The .exe file is on my linux desktop and I don't know
how to get it into Wine.

Also, I did a blind install of iTunes last time and thought it didn't
work. According to Frank's corner, you can run iTunes on Wine. It was
never uninstalled either.

Basically, I would like to be able to completely reformat Wine and
start over with new installations that will run. How do I go about
this????