[Wine] wine 0.9.60 - mandriva 2008.1 spring no sound under wine

gatesbillou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 20 07:18:10 CDT 2008

Hello I have a problem, I installed Mandriva 2008.1 spring edition and installed wine 0.9.60 and cedega 6.0.5.
I have no sound  under wine with ALSA and I have sound under OSS. BUT all work with cedega
My game "RUNAWAY" say something like directx can't use sound beause it is already by another app.
I Tryed some ticks I found under some forums but nothing work , ALSACONF say 2 applications use sound , I killed them but nothing more.
When I use OSS all works fine.
THEN I REINSTALLED LINUX (like a windows user ;-) And now I have no sound with OSS and ALSA :-(
I don't understand why linux's guru don't make a little program who solve basics problems like that (It is an idear , not a complain).
If someone cant help me to solve my mroblem.