[Wine] Re: Which Wine Download?

[email protected] wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 4 19:04:15 CDT 2008

Zac,
I tried your PCLinuxOS script and I am getting the following error messages

configure: error: X development files not found. Wine will be built
without X support, which probably isn't what you want. You will need to install
development packages of Xlib/Xfree86 at the very least.
Use the --without-x option if you really want this.
make: *** No rule to make target `depend'.  Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
Done installing, wine is now located in ${INSTALL_PATH}.

Any clues to what's causing this?

Jim