[Wine] New dapper package 0.9.50 missing - wine 0.9.52 is available

Christian Schuglitsch subjectwine at schugy.de
Thu Jan 3 17:22:02 CST 2008

Well, wine 0.9.52 is available and I think it's ok if there's only every
third minor version packaged for our older versions of ubuntu.

By the way I have tried a lot of versions on Kubuntu Dapper and Feisty
including the new ones but nhl2005 doesn't run. Maybe the German EA
Classics version isn't the 1.0 but maybe 1.1. But I have no idea how to
find that out. I've bought the game because of the Silver/Platinum
rating in the appdb.