[Wine] Re: autocad 2008 and wine

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 2 10:57:30 CDT 2008

I managed to get the patch compiling in the end last night.
I hoped it would solve my problem of the installation hanging because of a "page fault". (it's hanging just after calling the debugger) Unfortunately the hang was for me still there with the patch (I have a nvidia card too).

I found out that it went further using +relay after 2-3 min where it seemed nothing happened and the installation would complete successfully. A +relay is then pretty useless.

About the add-on for my application, I had not been worried to much lately because even if the menu entries were not showing, basic functions could be called with the icons and it is working (and I found a way to indirecly call the add-on bar through using them with a 3rd tool). At the moment the license server is causing me more issues