[Wine] Re: SolidWorks and more generally OpenGL CAD apps...

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 17 11:33:28 CDT 2008

Here the test if you have a development environment until we sort out what to add to make it work from the command line:

www.uebersetzen.at/Wine/test.tar

Basically it's a short java test, when you launch (from the directory where you extracted the file) - it it is a window calling a class with a second window (child window).
It's working properly on Windows but my expectation from it is that the class (child window) is going to be partially represented or not at all under Wine.

If both windows are appearing properly, then we have to look elsewhere for the child window issue.