[Wine] X-Windows hangs while playing Tales of Pirates

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:55:10 CST 2008

ATI is the worst brand for Linux, so if the problem are your drivers, I'm
afraid you've got to find help on fixing the driver's issue rather than a
WINE issue caused by the buggy driver and not WINE itself.

IMHO, while you wait for the RadeonHD driver you'll earn enough money (even
if unemployed) to get an NVIDIA card of the same range :P.