[Wine] CodeWeavers released CrossOver Games today!

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:57:20 CDT 2008

Jeremy & vitamin,
   Thanks for the responses.

   After checking out the requirements page I will likely try the demo
and see how it goes. Being that I'm a Gentoo user and Codeweavers
isn't going to support that distro I'd like to ensure that things go
well before spending the $40 but none the less I'm excited.

   I suppose another question might be how much better Crossover Games
works compared to standard leading edge Wine but maybe that's putting
too fine a point on it. I'll get the demo and see if it works for me.