[Wine] Re: Winetricks deleted most of my hard drive

tameboy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 23 06:49:23 CDT 2008

How did you know about my 500bhp anti-gravity engine powered by pigeon sh*t fusion technology? All that work gone to waste.

Well actually it was lots of personal accounts documents - invoices and records of payment that went missing. Important to me, but not anyone else (apart from Inland Revenue).

I didn't come to this forum with any real expectation of recovering the files - I have just reinstalled fedora 9 on the same drive, so it is no doubt a lost cause now. I just wanted to register the concern in case there was a bug or others had similar problems.