[Wine] Thanks!

Colin Sharpe colinmeister at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 06:28:57 CDT 2008

--- On Wed, 10/29/08, moggy812 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> .  and i thought the people in here were cool and helpful, and
> all i have seen is emptiness, is that because people dont
> want to bother helping the less knowledgeable or perhaps
> they dont know them selves or is it simply that no one can
> be bothered lately?

You are really being unpleasant here, moggy.  Unlike you, I have found people here to be very helpful.  If you supply real information, like log files or output, people will help.  If you just say "The screen goes black", you are not really providing any information, and the only person who might be able to help is someone who had exactly the same problem with the same obscure gaming application you are trying to run.

Colin.