[Wine] Re: Sound quit working for no reason

RedWagon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 19 18:03:15 CDT 2009

I spent about four hours trying to fix this and made the situation worse than it was to begin with so I decided it would be a good time to try out LinuxMint, a distro I had been eyeing for awhile, which fixed the problem.  The cool part is I was able to just tar my .wine directory, put it on another hard drive, untar it back into the new operating system and everything worked without having to reinstall anything.  I even upgraded from 1.1.17 to 1.1.19 and it went off without a hitch.