[Wine] Re: Is it possible to install and successfully run httpd-2.2.11?

Shingoshi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 29 18:39:29 CDT 2009

The configuration of apache is up to the user. This includes the port number to which it is attached.

As for my being confrontational. I asked how it could be done. I didn't ask whether or not it should be done. So the simple solution here, was that if you didn't know how to complete what I was asking for, there was no need for you to answer. There is software that I my need to check the operation of when using apache. There are may packages typically used exclusively for windows, which I attempt to test in the Wine environment. I customarily run copies of all the Mozilla packages in Wine for comparison. This is required to verify the function of many extensions.

So I was only looking for responses from those who engage in actual development. So please refrain from any further postings, unless you can specifically answer the question. And based on the issues that you've raised, it's apparent you're not qualified to do so.

Shingoshi