[Wine] wine-1.1.23 & e-Sword

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 1 17:11:54 CDT 2009

Willis Taylor wrote:
> I want to say thanks for the information that I was given on my last
>         post.  Using the help of those gentlemen I now Have wine-1.1.26
>         and the
>         basic e-Sword module 9.03 installs from the eswordinstaller and
>         the KJV
>         is there.  However, each time I attempt to install another
>         Bible,
>         Dictionary or anything else I'm informed that I need to be
>         running
>         wine-1.1.23.

Interesting.  I'll have to revert a patch and get a current version of
Wine for OSX built to test this.  I've been running e-Sword since
version 0.9.61 or so and have not encountered this problem.

Also, can you please submit an update to the Applications Database entry
for e-Sword with your results?

Thank you.

James McKenzie
Maintainer:  e-Sword Application