[Wine] Re: Printing from wine problem - loosing my hair

ogardarsson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 15 10:24:53 CDT 2009

[/quote]I appreciate that. I thought Ubuntu used Gnome rather than KFE or the
lightweights like XFCE, but in any case the Fedora CUPS defaults are
likely to be common across most distros. And distros using CUPS will
have similar tools for configuring CUPS: now you know where to start
looking.

Martin[/quote]

Actually I looked into the web config that comes with cups. It allows one to access these settings like "Share published printers connected to this system". It was already active.