[Wine] Re: cruzer usb

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 17 07:39:23 CDT 2009

dave0929 wrote:
> hi,
> I just bought a small netbook with 3gb ssd.  i want to be able to access my cruzer usb stick....the netbook does not recognize the stick; i also want to be able to access microsoft outlook program that is on the stick....can you help with that?
>
> thanks so much

If it's a standard USB mass storage device, your OS should just recognize it. If it doesn't, ask on your distro's support forum; that's not a Wine question. If it's something that requires Windows drivers, you're out of luck; Windows hardware drivers don't work in Wine.

Outlook doesn't work in Wine. http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=34