[Wine] Re: Quo mapping software no longer working

Gewitty wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 13 06:38:22 CST 2009

The fog eventually cleared and I got Winetricks to install .NET 2.0.

This didn't solve the problem and it seems to have affected WINE, because everything now runs very slowly. I tried a complete un-install/re-install of WINE, but that didn't work either.

When I try to run the Quo app, I get the following error message:

C:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll could not be loaded.

I also had a go at installing Mono. This also failed as it returned an error message saying that I needed Windows NT 5.0, which WINE does not offer.

So I'm pretty much stuck and not sure what to try next.