[Wine] Re: wine and vmware

sajadsa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 15 14:07:13 CST 2009

thanks ,
the things that i know so far is that wine speed is better and wine is more compatible with other os , but some windows program will not be installed on wine ,when they can be installe don vmware as it has a windows os.
so can you say me that how they are works on linux? the wine programs are working while other linux apps also are working.how it is posibble while they have two seprate core?
and what about vmware ??
if it is  irrelevant  please excuse me of asking bad question.
thanks.