[Wine] Supported software

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 16 08:57:06 CST 2009

John Drescher wrote:

>> Is there a list of programs that are supported by Wine? I am especially interested in running TurboTax. Thanks!
>>

>Go to appdb.winehq.org and look up your application.

Someone will have to get a copy of Turbotax 2009 for testing.  The code for this application changes every year (I should know, Intuit is a close friend.)  I might be able to get a copy for testing as well.

Please bug Intuit at the same time for a version for Linux, a version already exists for the Mac.

James McKenzie