[Wine] Re: Might have a COM+ issue

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 25 09:42:04 CST 2009

UmbraMalison wrote:

> to those with a keen eye, you may notice that some of the files i copied are built-in to Wine. I didn't realise at the time, but i found all of them in the 'configure wine, libraries' and set their Wine configuration to built-in only.

"Builtin" are Wine's builtin libraries; you told Wine NOT to use the files you copied. If you want Wine to use the dlls you copied, set them to "native, builtin" or "native." The former setting will try to load the native files first, then use builtin if that fails; the latter will force Wine to use native only.