[Wine] Re: Installing Wine on OSX

slrman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 31 05:15:32 CST 2009

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm happy to say that Darwine worked very well.  In fact, better than I had hoped.  Installation, of course was very simple and not only does it load the program I want (Sturmovik IL2-1946) but I tried it on some others where it worked well, too.

The only problem I have now is that IL2 is not recognizing my joystick and rudder pedals, both USB devices.  I think this is likely a different problem unrelated to Wine, though.

Thanks again for the quick replies.