[Wine] Re: problem with windows program in linux in virtual machine...

barnabyr wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 11 04:46:39 CDT 2009

Thanks very much for your post on this.
I have got the program in place, following your instructions but there seems to be a problem. The pitchpad screen pops up temporarily but then a warning boxpops up with the heading Microsoft .NET framework.
When I installed the dotnet20 from winetricks there was quite a lot of error messages shown in the terminal. Could the .net have installed incorrectly and if so how can I fix it?
Thanks again,
Barnaby