[Wine] Lightbox Editor freeze

Rob Nelson rob at lightboxeditor.com
Wed Mar 4 05:37:00 CST 2009

Hi.

I am the author of Lightbox.  I'll be glad to help, if I can.  If anyone
wants to provide me with the next 20-30 lines of assembly language code at
the exception, I might be able to track it down.  Or, the offset into the
executable.

I do have a couple critical sections, I'll try to think about how they might
time out.

Let me know how I can help.  There is also a discussion board at
http://www.lightboxeditor.com/discussion that might get the attention of
some people who know more about it.  I know it works well under Wine for
some people.

Thanks,

Rob