[Wine] Wineasio in Mono = No Stereo

amadeus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 28 17:41:32 CDT 2009

Hello all, I can't get stereo with wineasio, even the new verison of wineasio which I have compiled > 1.7.4. when I open an app with wine, I do see the connections in Qjack connections, but It is not in stereo Ardour can verify this, and both left and right connection are connected from wine to jack, I have googled for this answer to no aval and I have asked numerious times on IRC in #winehq #archlinux and #alsa all don't know what to say, I'm very puzzled here that wineasio doesn't have stereo output. Any app I use with sound in wine connected to jack doesn't have stereo, and I have checked that the alsa driver in winecfg does have stereo, it does but if i connected jack to wine using the Jack driver I don't have stereo, the quality is great just not two seperate channels. I think its the right channel on both left and right channels, I hope to have this fixed someday lol would really like to get those two channels working with Buzzmachines, also I am using the Archlinux disto and I have the same issue in 64 studio. My soundcard is a Creative Audigy SE.

Thanks all