[Wine] Re: Rosetta Stone Microphone Detection

abclemons wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 7 11:25:40 CDT 2009

Nyctitropist, you do realize that this is a forum to discuss issues that occur in the WINE program (ran on Linux). RS worked - "worked" because I got rid of it- on my Windows partition, but we are discussing running RS in the WINE environment while on a Linux computer.

To all others. I gave up on the issue a while ago but may reattempt everything under Ubuntu 9.04 64bit with Wine 1.1.19. I'll post any results.

Aaron