[Wine] Re: 4Story charters, monsters, mounts are not animated

Irfy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 13 05:50:04 CDT 2009

Got two things to note:

1) Votes go into bugs, and bugs are not duplicated for different versions, rather, all the different versions are marked as being affected by this one bug. Thus, merging the versions into one won't help in the voting.

If however, the two versions ever get different problems, we'd have to split them again later, so I'm generally against merging the different versions.

2) The game is very very very playable with this bug. It just not as nice, but it's completely functional.

What bothers me more (and is higher up in my what does not work (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=16076) list) is the overhead texts. When you fight against players from the other kingdom, you don't see colors and cannt read the text. Thus you cannot decide whether to run away or stay and fight. You cannot even know if they are friends or fiends. And this has nothing to do with 3D, so it should be even easier to fix.

I guess I'm just too lazy to post a bug about it, seeing how uninteresting they are for developers... :-(