[Wine] Re: Counter-Strike Source keeps crashing

skythra wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 17 19:39:30 CDT 2009

I too cannot get source based games working. On 9.04 ubuntu. About 2 weeks ago i was able to get CS:S online and working in a server on 8.10 and then after format and installing 9.04 none works using the same settings. I installed 8.10 again and it still doesn't work. Not sure if wine was an earlier version or maybe a video driver difference between the latest nvidia driver.

I'll post what the error is when i get home