[Wine] Re: Prog running in Wine OK but needs Alt+F10 to maximise.

Graeme wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 23 14:11:41 CDT 2009

Problem solved!

Many thanks for the Autohotkeys suggestion - it has worked perfectly. I have made a desktop icon which launches an AHK script and this in turn launches the WriteOutLoud itself. Launched in this way it opens up and maximises automatically, just as it would in Windows. So I can now launch the program with a double click on a single icon without any trace of workarounds or loss of speed!

I'll be looking into lots more possibilities for AHK - seems to have amazing potential.  :D

Sincere thanks.

Graeme