[Wine] Nextgen MMO betatester and can't update the game

AntithezX wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 30 17:14:42 CDT 2009

Hello
I'm a betatester in a nextgen MMO but I can't break the NDA to saying his name.

I have found solutions to install the game and the updater but the updater can't to update, I have errors like this :

Code:

fixme:service:EnumServicesStatusA 0x160ee98 type=30 state=1 0x32cfa4 240 0x32d1e8 0x32d1f0 0x32d1e4
fixme:winhttp:WinHttpSetTimeouts 0x1, 5000, 5000, 5000, 5000
fixme:winhttp:WinHttpSetTimeouts 0x3, 5000, 5000, 5000, 5000

I need your help to prepare compatibility with wine at the release to all linux users
I don't find solutions for these errors.

Thanks