[Wine] Re: can't run wow since wine 1.1.32

afreyed wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 10 10:43:28 CST 2009

so uhh...I understand almost nothing when it comes to terminal or how to use anything very advanced in Ubuntu. Alll I really get is that WoW worked great before I upgraded to 9.10 and added Wine to the update manager. Now it doesn't work at all nor do any other programs in wine, apparently because it for some reason installed the 64 bit version?

How do I get things to work again? I have no idea how to uninstall 64 bit wine, can anyone please help?