[Wine] Re: Can Wine be installed in a web server to run a Windows appl?

jpsotta wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 11 09:06:53 CST 2009

So, it is a bad idea !
I will be very disappointed !

However, is there any way to share a Windows application between a few remote users, even only one at a time ?
I was thinking to use a website as common base : is there any host system based on Windows that could better support that "bad idea" ? (natively equiped with X11)

VPN can be a solution, but in that case my own PC become the server and shall shall remain ON 24/24h

Thanks for your advices to rein the right path !