[Wine] Re: Getting better perf from multithreaded app

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 15 15:26:13 CDT 2009

> - Indeed the cpufreq daemon hardly ever triggers from its lowest speed, so it goes 800MHz instead of 2600.

You could change your power governor to something like ondemand - sounds like it's set to conservative instead to me. There's also a "performance" governor which just maxes out CPU clocking.

You can set these power governors using:

Code:
cpufreq-selector -g ondemand

Where you can replace ondemand with anything else, of course.