[Wine] Re: Problems mostly using Ventrilo

timpa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 26 08:07:35 CDT 2009

I can use the headset for audio usage in applications in Ubuntu (not counting flash in web readers). But have tried both Ventrilo and Spotify without getting it to work.
Tried to change OSS/ALSA Driver in winecfg under the Audio tab, and tried change Hardware acceleration to Full, and Emulation.

Don't know if Wine is affected by it but, in Sound Preference in System>Preferences I've used what I use for other applications, Logitech USB Headset Audio (OSS) for Sound and Movies, Sound Events and a pair of different on those and on the Mixer.