[Wine] Correct wrong character set?

cnbiz850 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 15 22:04:13 CDT 2010

A Wine'd program lets me create/edit some script for it to execute.  All I need to do is click on 'Edit Script', then it pops up its own little editor for me to type in.  Strange things is after I finished editing something and save, it complains that some character is wrong.  I can't see/find anything wrong.  I saved it anyway and reopen it without changing anything, then the program is OK with it and the script actually executes fine.  Seems most likely it has to do with line-change character because if I just edit some letters on a same line, it seems OK.  Anyone please advise what to do to correct the problem?