[Wine] WineLib support for STL, I/Ocompletion and Critical Sections

carugnom wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 9 19:49:43 CST 2010

Hi there

I'm trying to port a server app from Windows to Linux.
The Windows code uses STL, I/O completion ports and Critical Sections.
I wonder if winelib could give a good support for these features in order to decide if using winelib is viable or not.
I know Linux has STL, but it's not always compatible with the Windows implementation (hash_map, stdext, ...). Has winelib a Windows compatible STL ? Or is there another solution ?
How about I/O completion ports and Critical Sections ? How complete is their implementations ?

Thanks to all